Dentists injecting Botox? Why not?!
Many people are surprised when they hear of dentists offering Botox and dermal fillers at their offices.
People usually respond with, “I thought you could only get BOTOX and dermal filler procedures from a plastic surgeon or dermatologist office.”
While plastic surgeons and dermatologists were some of the first healthcare professionals to integrate these procedures into their practice – they are by no means the only qualified professionals performing these procedures.
With comprehensive knowledge of facial muscle expression dynamics and attention to detail, dentists can provide the best treatments for optimal results.
We can look beyond the skin and take into consideration how dental structures affect the rejuvenation of your smile and surrounding facial areas.
Dentists are also highly educated in the proper ratios of lips to teeth, proper phonetics, and how teeth relate to the soft tissue surrounding the mouth.
Let us further explain why you should trust your dental practitioner, like Dr. Finkelstein, to perform your facial injections:
- Smile make-over experts
- Comprehensive knowledge of oral, muscular and skeletal facial functions and areas than other healthcare professionals
- Detail-oriented consideration of facial proportions before augmentation for optimal results
- Trained and accredited to augment with the best techniques
- Facial pain and TMJ experts
- Best anesthetic options for minimal discomfort
- Quick and convenient treatments during routine dental visits
Proper technique is key when selecting a professional for your treatment; as a trained and licensed medical professional, Dr. Finkelstein is able to proficiently conduct your consultation in order to properly assist you in achieving your desired look.